Jumat, 01 Februari 2019

Don't be AFRAID



Title     : Don't be a fraid
Create : Alvonsus glori


Intro: G-Em-C-D

C                                         D
If I live from the world give smile for me
Em
What do you feel today?
C
What did you do just now?
C                                                D
How could you pass it pleasure, Will be
G
alright.
Em
Wher'll you go tomorrow?
C
What Will you do the next?
C                                                            D
How could you have it next time, don't be
Dm7
afraid

Reff:
G                                                       Em
Whenever time will come, and foggy close my days.
                           Am             C
And I arrange the chord, I create a song
D
Just for you.
G                                                       Em     
Whenever God call me, an Angel carries on me
                           Am              C
This is warm regard, don't be afraid
G
Let's go up


C
If I live from the world, let's sing and pray
Em
What did you think today?
C
What did ever you see?
C.                                      D
How could you pass it your day, will be 
G
alright.

Proyek Pelajar Pancasila KEARIFAN LOKAL "Tumpeng Simbol Keragaman Budaya"

Proyek penguatan profil pelajar Pancasila merupakan bagian yang tidak terpisahkan dari Kurikulum Merdeka. Proyek penguatan profil pelajar Pa...