Rabu, 07 November 2018

English Zone part 2

1. Can I …. some candies?
a. have
b. has
c. like
d. likes
2. How do you …. the potatoes?
a. knife
b. Pell
c. excuse me
d. spoon
3. I wash my hand …. I eat.
a. near
b. next
c. after
d. before
4. The parking location in my school is …. room 3 and 4.
a. beside
b. across
c. between
d. in
5. …. name is Bertha.
a. him
b. are
c. am
d. her
6. What …. are you in.
a. grade
b. home
c. canteen
d. hospital
7. …. me, where is the toilet?
a. have
b. excuse
c. has
d. Yes, it is
8. I want to …. some books in the library.
a. some
b. eating
c. buy
d. borrow
9. May I have some chocolate, please?
a. sure, here you are
b. sure. It is like this
c. sure. What is it?
d. sure. Nothing
10. I am hungry. Shall we have …. now?
a. yummy
b. thirsty
c. hungry
d. lunch

Proyek Pelajar Pancasila KEARIFAN LOKAL "Tumpeng Simbol Keragaman Budaya"

Proyek penguatan profil pelajar Pancasila merupakan bagian yang tidak terpisahkan dari Kurikulum Merdeka. Proyek penguatan profil pelajar Pa...