Rabu, 07 November 2018

English Zone Part 1

  1. It is a half minutes pass four in the afternoon, what will you say if you meet your friend?
    a. Good afternoon     c. How are you doing
    b. How are you         d. Good night
  2. My hobby is playing football, I need a … for playing it.
    a. racket                     c. motorcyclebeberapa contoh soal bahasa inggris kelas 5 sd dan link downloadnya
    b. ball                         d. stick
  3. I am very …, So I buy a bottle soft drink in the store.
    a. hungry                   c. angry
    b. sleepy                    d. thirsty
  4. He wants to clean a blackboard, he needs …
    a. book                       c. eraser
    b. ruler                      d. calk
  5. My mother is angry to me because I get bad score in my exam. I feel so …
    a. happy                    c. lazy
    b. sad                        d. crazy
  6. How many days are there in a month?
    a. a day                     c. twenty one days
    b. seven days          d. thirty or thirty one days
  7. What day is after Monday?
    a. Wednesday         c. Thursday
    b. Saturday             d. Friday
  8. My School
    My name is Aliya. I am class five. I study at SDN Semawung Daleman I. My school is small but beautiful. There are six classrooms. One headmaster’ room, one teacher’s room, one library, one canteen and two toilets.
    There is a big field in front of the school. Class one, two, and three are in front of class four. Five and six. The library is between headmaster’s room and class six. The parking area is behind the canteen.
  9. Aliya is a student of class …
    a. 3    b. 4    c. 5    d.6
  10. Her school has …
    a. 6 classroom and 2 toilets      c. one library and 2 parts
    b. 6 classroom and 2 schools    d. one canteen and one class
  11. Where is the field ? it is … the school
    a. behind              c. between
    b. beside               d. in front of
  12. Where is class five ? it is in front of the class ….
    a. 2    b. 4    c. 5    d. 6
  13. The students put their bicycles in the…
    a Field                     c. library
    b. parking area      d. toilet
  14. The parking location in my school is … room 3 and 4.
    a. beside                 c. between
    b. across                 d. in
  15. Teacher  : Don’t … to school !
    Students : Yes, sir.
    a. come early         c. go
    b. come late           d. going
  16. Teacher   : Come in, Budi !
    Budi         : …
    a. no, thanks             c. no, I come in
    b. yes, I come in       d. thank you, sir

Proyek Pelajar Pancasila KEARIFAN LOKAL "Tumpeng Simbol Keragaman Budaya"

Proyek penguatan profil pelajar Pancasila merupakan bagian yang tidak terpisahkan dari Kurikulum Merdeka. Proyek penguatan profil pelajar Pa...